ANSELL P/N 47-402-10- Hylite Industrial Gloves, Medium Duty, Size 10, 47-402, Pair
Hylite gloves combine the comfort of a cotton or light leather glove with outstanding abrasion resistance and oil repellence of a nitrile coated glove. A better alternative to cotton, light- to medium-duty leather, and PVC. Hylite gloves outwear cotton up to 12 to 1, light leather 5 to 1, and PVC-coated gloves 3 to 1. Ideal for a variety of medium-duty job tasks.
- For extra comfort, Hylite gloves feature interlock knit lining, generous sizing, and contoured designs
- Special nitrile formulation provides an excellent combination of flexibility, mechanical resistance and oil repellency
- Natural hand shape – easier to wear for long periods
- Available in a wide range of styles, lengths and sizes
- Silicone-free. Ensures cleanliness of metal sheets: important in steel and motor industries