P/N 483KA- Kuraray Panavia F 2.0 Intro Kit Light
Kuraray Panavia™ F 2.0 is a self-etching, dual-cure, fluoride-releasing cement to use with metal, ceramics, and metal-oxides (Zirconia) restorations. Panavia F 2.0 can be curedwith any Halogen, Plasma ARC, or LED light. It contains 2 photo initiators, providing a wider curing width so you can use any of the currently available curing lights. Panavia F 2.0 is available in 4 shades: opaque, light, white, and tooth color.
Panavia F 2.0 has over 20 years of clinical success. By utilizing proprietary MDP technology, the product exhibits legendary bond strength and durability.
- Ideal for any procedure with any curing light
- NEW self-etching primer
- Legendary desensitizing
- Strongest bond to metal-oxide ceramics
- MDP self-adhesive monomer
Use for cementing:
- Metal crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays
- Porcelain crowns, inlays, onlays
- Ceramic oxide crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays
- Composite resin crowns, inlays and onlays
- Adhesion bridges
- Endodontic cores and prefabricated posts
- Amalgam bonding
Intro Kit includes: One Panavia F2.0 A Paste (1mL), One Panavia F2.0 B Paste (1mL), 1 ED Primer II Liquid A (1mL), One ED Primer II Liquid B (1mL), 1 Oxyguard II (1.5mL), 1 Mixing Pad, 1 Mixing Spatula, 1 Brush Holder, Disposable Brush Tips (50), 1 Mixing Dish, 1 Light-blocking Plate, Disposable Nozzes (5)
Note: Item needs to be refrigerated.